Automatic Smoke Curtain:
BACHSMOKE DHA is an Automatic Smoke Curtain that in the case of fire, limits and controls the movement of smoke, with classification DH180.
The curtain is composed by:
- fiberglass fabric with polyurethane coating on both sides seamed with reinforced steel wire and fixed to a steel roller of 78mm of diameter
- galvanized steel elements as headbox, side guides and bottom bar
All the system is driven by a 24Vdc tubular motor and controlled by an electronic board, BACH's CRM (Control and Regulation for Motor) with special gravity fail safe system.
The control panel for automatic curtains (CBM), with nominal input voltage of 115Vac or 220Vac and output voltage of 24Vdc.
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS System) with autonomy up to 6 hours exists in all control panels.
Tested and approved according to the European Standard UNE EN 12101-1 and with CE Marking.
Description of operation
The system can be activated by a SHEV, fire alarm contact, internal fire and smoke detection devices, or manual emergency buttons.
In the event of a fire, the BACH's Control Panel (CBM), receives the signal alarm, and the automatic curtain deploys automatically, with controlled and safe constant speed of descent even following total power loss on all curtains. If there is a false alarm the curtains return to stand-by position automatically after reset of alarm from main Fire Management Systems.
In case of main power loss, the curtain will remain fully retracted up to 6 hours thanks to BACH's battery back-up system.
Usually installed in logistics centers, industries, nuclear power plants, agri-food indutries, shops, theaters, sports centers, etc.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Control panel CBM
- BACH Tubular Motor 24Vdc
- CRM Electronic control board
- Galvanized Steel Head-box
- Galvanized Steel Roller
- Galvanized Steel bottom bar
- Galvanized Steel Side Guides
- Smoke resistant fabric
- Technical assessment of suitability
- Registration in CTE recognized certifications test and resistance classification D180 according to norms
- Tested and approved according to the European Standard UNE EN 12101-1 and with CE Marking